Sigma Conso‘s mission is to simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals. They offer a complete range of software and services in the field of Corporate Performance Management and assist their clients in transforming the finance function. Sigma Conso’s offer includes an integrated CPM software suite, financial advisory and consolidation training sessions. They are currently undergoing a fast-international expansion with a presence in the major European, Asian and African economic centres.
To strenghten their Belgian sales team and maintain their current growth, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
As an account manager you will report directly to the Sales Manager and will actively participate in the creation of new opportunities for Sigma Conso products and services.
- Increase the size of the company’s current customer base by actively cold-calling and prospecting clients
- Sell solutions to the CFO of large and medium size organizations;
- Maintain regular and close contact with the current customers and increase the revenue with these customers
- Extend Sigma Conso partners community
- Acquire a good knowledge of the software applications of Sigma Conso
- University degree
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in solution selling
- You have proven experience in B to B sales
- Hunting / prospection minded
- Good knowledge of French and English is required. Another language is an asset
- Good communication skills and professional appearance
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized, ambitious and stress resistant
- Knowledge of financial applications or experience in the financial or management consulting areas is an asset
A highly professional and dynamic multicultural work environment with a team of experts recognized on the market. They offer an attractive salary package with a large place for initiatives and career development.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your résumé and motivation letter to the attention of Grégory Lisart (firstname.lastname@example.org ). All applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 456– 1853 Strombeek – Bever