Our client is offering a wide range of IT services such as advisory, solutions, applications and infrastructure. They have a wide range of clients and are active in Belgium, France and Luxemburg.
To strengthen their IT deparment, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
- Convert complex administrative processes into high-quality and efficient IT products.
- Responsible for continuously improving the quality of these IT products based on thorough analysis of business data in order to advise the business in making decisions and find technological solutions for new business needs.
- Liasing between the IT department and the Business
- Acting as an information source and communicator between different business branches
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services
- Analysing the design of technical systems and business models
- Utilizing IT data for business insights
- Analysing business needs
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements
- Analysing data to inform business decisions
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related fields
- 5+Years in an IT management position
- 10+ Years in a technology-driven role
- Excellent problem-solvent skills
- Analytical mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French
- Attention to detail
- Experience with projects in the public sector
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of French and Dutch
- Problem solver
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skill
A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence. You will have wide range of training and career development opportunities. As Business analyst you will be working in a stimulating environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, …).
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to Laurence Van Deun (email@example.com). All Applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 464 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.