Our client is the subsidiary of a big financial group. Active in different countries they are market leaders in consumer credit.
To strengthen their financial department , we are currently looking for a (m/v):
As a business analyst you will effectively manage the gathering and analysis of business requirements from users. You will be required to agree on business requirements with project stakeholders and communicate these through. As a business analyst you will be playing a key role in aiding the project team to manage their projects.
- Analyse & Design new and enhanced business processes:
- Establish and clarify user requirements, and ensure that requirements are accurately specified for projects and change requests
- Ensure functional specifications are developed to support the business requirements
- Integration with development teams to ensure effective delivery of user requirements:
- Review and approve system design specifications
- Assist the test team when communicating with external partners and vendors
- Ensure effective facilitation of business meetings, ensuring clear decisions are taken
- Provide end-to-end project co-ordination for mini-projects (effective co-ordination of resources and activities to meet agreed timelines for the project);
- Master or bachelor degree in a business and technical or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis. Experience within the financial services industry (credit systems) is an advantage
- Software Development Life Cycle experience, including testing methodologies
- Analytical with the ability to make good insightful decisions
- Excellent communication skills and able to influence appropriately in order to build effective and confident relationships with stakeholders (business, IT and partners and vendors)
- Mind set on improvement: continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for business improvement
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, and Englis
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to email@example.com
Applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 456 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.