Our client is part of an international group listed on the London Stock Exchange. This group has been around for almost 130 years, it has a turnover of more than 16 billion pounds and has no less than 15,000 employees worldwide. In Belgium for over 30 years, this company relies on a network of more than 300 agencies and an extensive network of bookstores to distribute its products.
In order to strengthen their Finance team, we are currently looking for (m/v):
As a credit/cash controller you would join the retail accounting team that consist of 7 people.
You will have the task of following up all operations of their offices. The main tasks include booking banks, following up deposits, disbursing and daily reporting. Besides these tasks you will also be responsible for:
- Enter general accounting into systems
- Answer call
- Inform and orient partners
- Daily follow up of our point of sales
- Checking and sorting documents
- Higher education or equivalent experience
- A team spirit and a good relationship
- Good ability to manage telephone contacts with customers and partners
- Sense of initiative combined with ability to deliver quality,
- Accurate, digitally oriented
- Good listener with strong administrative versatility
- A very good level in Dutch and a good level in English and French are desired
What they have to offer:
You will be part of a dynamic group with awesome colleagues in a company that is constantly growing. You will benefit from fringe benefits such as luncheon vouchers, pension saving and health insurance. You will also benefit from several trainings within your diversified career.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your cv and an application letter to Alain Stubbe, email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 456– 1853 Strombeek – Bever