Our client, Sigma Conso has as mission to simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals. They offer a complete range of software and services in the field of Corporate Performance Management and assist their clients in transforming the finance function. Their ambition is to always keep one step ahead of our customers’ expectations. This is reflected in their continuous innovation process and in the use of best practices to be able to offer state-of-the-art technology. The company is currently undergoing a fast-international expansion with a presence in the major European, Asian and African economic centres.
To strengthen their Belgian sales team, we are currently looking for (m/f):
As a financial consultant you will join a team of highly experienced consultants. This team of experts helps financial directors, consolidators and auditors improve their financial processes. You will report directly to the head of services of the company. You will also be responsible for:
- Participating in the execution of operational and financial reporting missions for our customers under BeGaap and IFRS, or other national and international accounting rules;
- Implementing our software solutions at new customers;
- Ensuring an efficient and professional relationship with our existing clients and partners;
- Setting up training sessions to the customers, partners and public audiences.
- An experience in consolidation, financial reporting or audit;
- An experience in Project Management.
- Very good command of Dutch, French and English is mandatory;
- At least a professional Bachelor, a Master degree or equivalent through a first experience;
- Good communication skills, client and service oriented;
- Extended knowledge of the Microsoft Office products is a plus;
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized and stress resistant;
- Knowledge of financial applications (consolidation, reporting, budgeting) is also an added value;
At Sigma Conso you will work in a highly professional and dynamic multicultural work environment. You will benefit from an attractive salary package. They have a large place for initiatives and career development. At the start of your career a comprehensive training is planned.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to Grégory Lisart (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 456– 1853 Strombeek – Bever.