Our client, ADB Safegate is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that delivers superior airport performance from approach to departure. They partner with airports and airlines to analyse their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. ADB Safegate has more than 900 employees in over 20 countries and serves some 2,500 airports in more than 175 countries.
In order to strengthen their Groupe finance team in Belgium, we are currently looking for (m/f):
Group Financial reporting analyst
As a financial reporting analyst, you will report to the Controller Group. You will work in close collaboration with other members of the team to provide management with the requested financial reports and analyses. You will also be responsible for:
- Participating in the reporting processes and looking for continuous improvement;
- Participating in the production of sales dashboard and their development;
- Giving support to the monthly closing processes (e.g.: inter-company reconciliation process or ad-hoc requests);
- Participating in the budget exercise;
- Conducting variances analyses and ad-hoc analyses requested by management or business partners;
- Analysing general & administration expenses and following up the evolution of the working capital;
- Controlling and giving financial business support to Legal, Finance IT, HR and Quality Management;
- Being in contact with other functional controllers and or business partners in Belgium and abroad.
- Master Degree in Finance or Business with strong accounting and reporting skills (ideally in an industrial and international environment)
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience in external audit and business controlling.
- Business controlling and financial analyses experience.
- Exposure to SAP is a must. (+ advanced Excel)
- Strong analytical skills combined with very good communication skills.
- You are a good team player and you can work autonomously.
- You are fluent in English (other languages are an asset).
- You have a real hands-on approach
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your résumé and motivation letter to the attention of Grégory Lisart (email@example.com ). All applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 456– 1853 Strombeek – Bever