Our client, Sigma Conso have as mission to simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals. They offer a complete range of software and services in the field of Corporate Performance Management and assist their clients in transforming the finance function. Their ambition is to always keep one step ahead of our customers’ expectations. This is reflected in their continuous innovation process and in the use of best practices to be able to offer state-of-the-art technology. The company is currently undergoing a fast-international expansion with a presence in the major European, Asian and African economic centres.
To strengthen their finacial team, we are currently looking for a (m/v):
Junior financial consultant
As a junior financial consultant, you will join a team of highly experienced consultants. This team of experts helps financial directors, consolidators and auditors improve their financial processes. You will report directly to a senior consultant.
- Receive calls and e-mails from customers
- Analyse and list problems
- Evaluate the urgency of the interventions
- Help solve customer problems
- Participate in the implementation of our applications at the customer’s company
- Train customers for the use of our applications
- Help write training manuals
- Bachelor degree with financial or accounting orientation
- Have a special interest in software
- Be trilingual (NL, FR & NL)
- Having a similar experience is an asset
- Be calm and resistant to stress
- Be customer oriented
- Show empathy
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to Alain Stubbe, email@example.com
All Applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 464 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.