Our client, Sigma Conso have as mission to simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals. They offer a complete range of software and services in the field of Corporate Performance Management and assist their clients in transforming the finance function. Their ambition is to always keep one step ahead of our customers’ expectations. This is reflected in their continuous innovation process and in the use of best practices to be able to offer state-of-the-art technology. The company is currently undergoing a fast-international expansion with a presence in the major European, Asian and African economic centres.
To strengthen their IT team, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Junior technical consultant
As a junior technical consultant, you will be in charge of installing software at our client’s company.
- Realize remote installations for our clients
- You are in charge of the implementation, configuration and guidance of the customer
- Write and document the technical installation
- In-house support of the first level for our customers
- Provide support (databases, network and security, interfaces, …)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 3 years ‘experience in software installation
- Technical knowledge: Office, SQL, Windows
- Autonomous, responsible and critical
- Able to quickly integrate a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft active directory infrastructure and web technologies
- Knowledge of Citrix is a plus
- In possession of a driving licence B
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your résumé and motivation letter to the attention of Grégory Lisart (email@example.com ). All applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 456– 1853 Strombeek – Bever