Our client is leader in information and communication technology. They are active in over more than 100 countries and offer a full range of technological services.
To strengthen their company, we are currently looking for a (m/v):
As a Security Engineer you will assist the company achieving the optimal delivery for its customers. You will be assigned to customer projects where your problem-solving abilities and creative mind will provide security solutions.
- Work within a team with some supervision looking for security solutions.
- Develop an understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service.
- Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries.
- Configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses
- Escalate issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA. Monitor performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Implement and control corporate security policies
- Broad interest in security and technical expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of English and either French or Dutch.
- Able to cut through complexity, quickly and accurately
- Creative thinker
- Understand how to create customer value and deliver service excellence
- Good interpersonal skills for customer interaction
- CTSSP, CISM, CISA or other related certifications would be a plus!
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to Laurence Van Deun (email@example.com). All Applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 464 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.