Our client is the subsidiary of a big financial group. Active in different countries they are market leaders in consumer credit.
To strengthen their infrastructure department, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Senior infrastructure engineer
As a senior infrastructure engineer you will be part of the infrastructure department. It’s a rather small team that manages different technologies within a fast-moving environment.
You will be able to switch between topics and solving problems daily until deadlines are an absolute must. You’ll be the technical “right hand” of the infrastructure manager, this means that you’ll act as a point of contact for the architecture team. As a senior infrastructure engineer you work in close collaboration with the architecture team to create together the solution architecture of business and IT projects.
- Creation of the detailed designs for business and IT projects.
- Internal tasks can be executed by the infrastructure team members.
- External tasks can be executed and the follow up of these demands with our internal and external partners.
- You’ll have the lead in the setup of the different new infrastructure components in the different business and IT projects.
- Taking care of the different procedures and handover tasks so the other team members, can execute these tasks and understand the new technologies used within the IT environment;
- As part of the infra team, you’ll be part of the on call system (evenings and weekends)
- As the company is part of larger group you will have the opportunity to build up contacts within the group
- Bachelor / Master in Informatics or an equivalent based on experience;
- Good knowledge within 3 or more of the following
- Microsoft Windows (servers, clients, Active Directory, group policy,…)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Database servers (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Middleware applications (IBM WebSphere, IBM MQ, Axway CFT, …)
- Networking (Switching, Routing, FW, proxy, …)
- Virtualisation (VMWare)
- Web Security (Web Application Firewall, API Gateway, …)
- Communication gateway’s (API, File transfer, MQ, …)
- Basic knowledge on:
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, …)
- Big Data
- Dutch or French mother language with a praticical knowledge of the second language and good level of English;
- A logical and analytic mind;
- Stress –resistance and flexible
You will have a challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group. They offer you a permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits such as a pension plan or meal vouchers. As one of their employees you will be able to step into their ‘flex income plan’ which allows you to convert the end of year premium in on or multiple advantages (car, additional holiday, extra child allowances, …).
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to Laurence Van Deun (firstname.lastname@example.org). All Applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 464 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.