Our client is the subsidiary of a big financial group. Active in different countries they are market leaders in consumer credit.
To strengthen their IT team; wa are currently looking for a (m/v):
Senior lead end-user architect
As a senior lead end-user architect, you have a broad experience in end-user services. You will be responsible for meeting customers’ requirements through solution design that enables the winning of medium or large services and solutions. You will directly contribute to the creation of profitable services and business solutions. As a senior lead end-user architect, you take accountability that all services can be delivered as designed and are suited for future standardization.
- Meeting customer’s requirements by understanding the customer’s needs through documentation and personal conversations
- work closely with the sales team to ensure the solution developed is aligned to the Company Value Proposition
- Create the overall solution architecture and document it
- Work according to the defined Solution Design Methodology and maximize the use of the standard portfolio
- Contribute to project repositories and re-use existing material where possible for own solution and proposal documentation
- Ensure the company’s ability to implement and deliver the designed solution by working closely with the designated delivery units and gaining sign-off
- Ensure that the solution is technologically sound and state of the art.
- Provide input to Financial Engineers and take ownership of the completeness of cost submitted
- Bachelor or Master degree and have experience as a solution Architect in End-User Services & Outsourcing with a strong focus on the customer.
- Strong technical expertise in workplace systems technologies and End-User device services (rollout, migrations, packaging), with also knowledge of Citrix, Vmware and Microsoft services.
- Result-driven and a team player with strong analytical, communication and presentation skills, able to speak at C level.
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch language skills
If you are interested in this challenge, then please send your résumé and motivation letter to the attention of Laurence Van Deun (email@example.com). All applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 456, 1853 Strombeek-Bever.