Our client is the subsidiary of a big financial group. Active in different countries they are market leaders in consumer credit.
To strengthen their IT department, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Technical expert JAVA
As a technical expert you will handle the development, testing and debugging of news applications or modifications to existing ones. You will join the Front-End development team, which is responsible for the development and evolution of group’s web applications.
- You will interact with the business line contacts to understand their needs and translate them into functional and technical IT specifications.
- You will be responsible for the development, testing and debugging of news applications or modifications to existing ones. This is done in compliance with the company’s guidelines and standards in terms of IT developments, operational management and security.
- You will ensure that all these activities are carried out in accordance with the schedule while guaranteeing optimal quality of the solutions delivered.
- You will ensure the deployment and support of applications delivered in production.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Very good knowledge of Java language.
- Good knowledge of SQL language and relational databases.
- Mastery of entity-relationship modelling and object analysis.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology is a plus
- French or Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of English.
- Ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- Excellent technical analysis skills
- Good active listening and synthesis skills
- Ability to be autonomous, curious, and team-oriented.
- Stress resistant
As a technical expert you will have a varied job with different training opportunities within a strong group. They offer you a permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits such as a pension plan or meal vouchers. As one of their employees you will be able to step into their ‘flex income plan’ which allows you to convert the end of year premium in on or multiple advantages (car, additional holiday, extra child allowances, …)
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to Alain Stubbe, email@example.com
All Applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 464 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.