Our client is the subsidiary of a big financial group. Active in different countries they are market leaders in consumer credit.
To strengthen their IT department, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
As a Test Analyst you realize a battery of scenarios of predefined tests, you document the results and qualifies bugs. You need to make sure the application or the software is a reply to the requested specifications and is well integrated in the environment.
- Participate in strategy and test design
- Define and create test cases and test data
- Run test cases either manually or using tools that allow them to run
- Record the results of running the tests
- Create Incidents in the Incident Management Tool (Jira)
- Track incidents created
- Participate in the preparation of the summary report of the tests sent by the Test Manager
- Propose and implement quality and preventive actions
- Ability to analyse and review functional documents
- Master at least one environment: Back end, Front End
- Define and create test cases
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Master the office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point …)
- Have the attention to detail and quality of developed applications.
- Eager to take on new professional challenges in a new environment.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume and an application letter to Laurence Van Deun (firstname.lastname@example.org). All Applications will be treated confidentially.
Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 464 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.