Our client, Groupe ADF (www.groupeadf.com) , a leading provider of industrial engineering and maintenance services, employs 3,900 people in 14 countries, across 4 continents.
Specialising in three business lines – engineering & expertise, the supply of production and testing equipment, and production & maintenance services – Groupe ADF serves the Aeronautics, Space & Defense – Industry – Energies – Oil & Gas sectors.
In 2016, Groupe ADF acquired Latécoère Services, which was subsquently renamed LATESYS in early 2018. After a record-breaking year, Groupe ADF reached record sales of €411m in 2017.
As part of their expansion plans and in order to strengthen their team in Belgium (offices and operations ADF TIB in Ghent), we are currently looking for an (m/f) :
Based in Ghent and directly reporting to the Director of Operations North Benelux Region for the Production & Maintenance Services Business Unit, you manage and develop the activities of the Ghent entity. (team of 60 to 100 people including subcontractors, for a turnover between € 10 to 12 M)
Guarantor of the objectives of growth and profitability, and in collaboration with the group and other Business Units, you will take the following responsibilities:
Human Resources (in collaboration with the HR department and an EHS/HSE manager):
- Supervise, motivate and develop existing teams, taking into account the needs of the market and customers, the Group’s HR policy, in strict compliance with the legal framework.
- Maintain appropriate relations with staff representatives and ensure a good social climate.
- Develop the EHS/HSE culture.
Business Development and Customer Relations:
- Establish the business development strategy and objectives in collaboration with your teams.
- Set up the organization necessary to achieve these objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and prospects.
- Lead teams in the quotation process, negotiation and contract follow up.
- Detect opportunities, anticipate market demands and analyze risks.
Management and continuous improvements:
- Establish budgets, monitor and report the financial situation according to the guidelines of the group.
- Manage purchases and present investment requests and plans to the group.
- Continuously seek improvements in processes and performance.
- Introduce best practices in relation with the group.
- Coordinate legal aspects.
- You hold a Master of Industrial, Civil or Commercial Engineering and a proven track record in the industrial world.
- You have experience in managing industrial maintenance projects and / or can apprehend this kind of projects thanks to a related experience.
- You have good experience in management and motivation of multidisciplinary teams.
- You have a very good sense of communication and excellent business and entrepreneurial skills.
- You are a pragmatic and driven person, multifunctional and resistant to stress.
- You are open to digital technologies and ready to participate actively in their implementation.
- Dutch-speaking, you have a very good level of French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your résumé and motivation letter to the attention of Grégory Lisart ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) . All applications will be treated confidentially.