Our client, ADB Safegate is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that delivers superior airport performance from approach to departure. ADB Safegate partners with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. ADB Safegate’s consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs. ADB Safegate portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems and intelligent gate and docking automation. ADB Safegate has more than 900 employees in over 20 countries and serves some 2,500 airports in more than 175 countries.
In order to strengthen their Group Finance team in Belgium (Zaventem), we are currently looking for a (m/f) :
GROUP FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYST
Based in Zaventem and reporting to the Group Controller, you work in close collaboration with other members of the team to provide management with requested financial reports and analyses, within a changing environment (today about 30 entities – 400M € – acquisitions processes and integrations worldwide).
- Participating in the reporting processes and looking for continuous improvement;
- Participating in the production of sales dashboard and their development;
- Giving support to the monthly closing processes (e.g. : inter-company reconciliation process or ad-hoc requests);
- Participating in the budget exercise;
- Conducting variances analyses and ad-hoc analyses requested by management or business partners;
- Analyzing general & administration expenses and following up the evolution of the working capital;
- Controlling and giving financial business support to Legal, Finance IT, HR and Quality Management;
- Being in contact with other functional controllers and or business partners in Belgium and abroad.
- You hold a Master Degree in Finance or Business with strong accounting and reporting skills (ideally in an industrial and international environment)
- You have at least 5-6 years of relevant experience in external audit and business controlling.
- You have a business controlling and financial analyses experience.
- Exposure to SAP is a must. (+ advanced Excel)
- You have strong analytical skills combined with very good communication skills.
- You are a good team player and you can work autonomously.
- You are fluent in English (other languages are an asset).
- You have a real hands-on approach
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your résumé and motivation letter to the attention of Grégory Lisart ( email@example.com ) at Stubbe, Lisart & Partners.